Happy 2016!

Several weeks have come and gone, and here I am apologizing again for the lack of blog posts. So again, here is my attempt at getting back into the groove. December flew by pretty quickly. After my Salamanca and Segovia weekend trip, I had more classes, headed to Murcia and Granada the next weekend, and then after another week of classes I was on the plane to Manila! I spent the holidays in the Philippines soaking up the sun, eating too much food, and spending time with family and friends. It was a much needed (warm) three week vacation. Come January 9 it was back to Spain and the cold.

Things will be quite tranquil for me over the next couple of weeks. I'm working on saving up for some upcoming trips in February: Stockholm, Sweden to watch my cousin's show, and an Asturias meet-up with some college friends around Spain who are also doing the  program. Then in March, my sister and I have a trip to Morocco planned for Spring Break. So the plan is the have some quiet weeks ahead, but with this wanderlust in me, who knows what will happen... ;)

Wishing you all a Happy 2016! Can't wait to see what the new year brings. :)

Comments