It's nearing winter time... (+Pictures)

Welcome to winter time in Spain, where a scarf is not merely an accessory but something you wrap around your neck to keep you from freezing and when you wear three layers of coats not caring if it makes you look fat, so long as your warm (and I’m still not). Gloves keep your hands warm and your skin from cracking, and boots are a must if you want to feel your toes.

It’s getting really cold here. Really, really cold. And it's not even winter, winter yet. It scares me to think, if I feel cold now, what more when winter really comes. Another thing is that the sun is starting to rise later than usual. It's harder to wake up in the morning and I get so tempted to go back to sleep.

Other than that, everything else has been great. Classes are getting a little harder, and I’m forced to think and study. I have a vocabulary test tomorrow, which I should be studying for right now.

Halloween here is nonexistent. Especially compared to the Philippines where everyone dresses up and eats lots of candy. Friday morning I went to school as usual, went to mass, studied and did my homework. Later on, I looked at pictures of my family and friends celebrating Halloween and it made me miss home. It made me miss candy too, so on my way home I bought some to eat. :)

Some pictures from Angelo, Roberto, and Tala’s visit:

Roberto, Me, Tala, Angelo, Maria after dinner the first night.



Roberto, Angelo, Me waiting for the metro in Bilbao.

Tala, Angelo, and Roberto outside the Guggenheim.

Tala and I with the tulips at the Guggenheim.


Me, Angelo, and Roberto in Bilbao.

Tala and I in Bilbao.

Angelo and Tala in San Sebastian.

It was very cold...

...but the beach was still a sight to see!

There were some crazy people swimming too.

Back in Pamplona, still raining!

Who's next to visit? :)

And this is a picture of Maria and Marina just because they wanted to be in my blog. Marina is my flatmate and Maria lives in the apartment across ours. Sunday night Marina and I had dinner with Maria while watching Mamma Mia! en espaƱol. (Songs still in English).

Maria, Me, Marina

Comments