Day 103-105: Last stretch!

I've been back home for a few days, but busy getting my documents ready for my Spanish visa application (more on that later!). Just a few more pictures of the last stretch of my trip.

Monday was our shopping day! We started out with lunch (Japanese for my forever craving)...


Then drove to two shopping centers. Since it was Labor Day (September 1) a lot of stores still had their Labor Day weekend sale going on. We ended the night at The Cheesecake Factory where we shared the huge servings of food and a delicious Oreo chocolate cheesecake.





 The next day Ange and Tasha wanted Filipino food and I wanted some pancakes, so we found a nice restaurant that served both - The Pantry.


We spent the rest of the day doing some last minute shopping, and even went through a car was (I was aliw).



We were at the airport at around 6pm to check Ange in for her flight, then Tasha and I just hung around at the airport. I checked in for my flight too (there were Pinoys lining up as early as 4 hours before the flight, the check in counter was still closed), then had dinner with Tash before heading to my gate.

Thanks for everything, Tash!
The flight was smooth and uneventful, and after 13 hours, I was home sweet home.

Home is where the doggies are
It's been a really amazing trip -- I visited so many amazing places, caught up with a lot of friends, checked a few items of my bucket list, learned many trivial (and not so trivial) new things, ate some great food, had a lot of Kodak moments... had one grand adventure.

Thanks for following along. Keep reading for my next adventure! :)

Comments