¡Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!

It's been quite a busy week.

Sunday evening, the Larrabide pisos had our Christmas dinner. It was a short but fun evening. We had pinchos for dinner, talking and laughing, a toast to the new year followed by Christmas carols. Then Wednesday evening another Christmas dinner, in Larrabide this time, with all the other girls

Monday I had my first exam, Uso Comuicativo. It was ten minutes only (talking and talking). I was pretty nervous but I think it went fine. I studied most the whole afternoon for my exams the next day. Tuesday I had my Spanish and Literature exam then spent the afternoon studying again. Yesterday I had my last exams, Redacción and Cultura. Redacción was probably my hardest and I had to think a lot, but everything's all done and I'm receiving my grades later this afternoon!

I still have one class today though and another tomorrow. And in between writing Christmas cards, packing, and finalizing my Christmas plans, I barely have time to do anything else.

Tomorrow I leave for Barcelona to visit my cousins, then to Girona to visit María. I'm spending Christmas and New Year with my flatmate Marina. Then in January I'm off to Italy to visit Marielle, Elena, and the Montinolas.

I'm really going to miss Christmas in the Philippines this year (especially since all you cousins are going to be home!), but at the same time I'm looking forward to a new Christmas experience, and snow!

Just in case I don't get to go back online and post a new entry:

Merry Merry Christmas to everyone! Wishing you all the best this season and the coming 2009.
Lots of love from Spain,
Sofia

Comments