Day 56: Rio lasts + off to Argentina

For our last morning in Rio, Ange and I headed over to Pão de Açucar. The skies weren't quite as clear as the last time I went, but we still got great views of Rio.







After that, we headed to the airport to check in for our flight. We were a bit pressed on time so we decided to have a late lunch at the airport. We ate at Bob's, which despite it's American name is actually Brazilian, from Rio. The burgers weren't all that great, but it was the milk shakes I was after since Caio told me to try it. They were insanely good (though it was a bit like drinking ice cream).



A 3-hour flight later, I was finally in Argentina! What a lovely welcome I had at the airport. Haha!



So excited to be here. It's been my dream to go to Argentina since I was 11. :)

Comments