Day 15: London lasts

Thankfully the skies cleared and the sun came out for my last day in London. So we tried to squeeze in everything else I wanted to do for my last day. In the morning we had brunch with my tita and I got to see my cousin briefly (we missed the train from Surbiton, so she was leaving the café as we arrived).

We headed to the famous Borough Market afterward to salivate over the food. 








We had just eaten some brunch but we couldn't pass up the chance to eat some raclette!


So good!

It was off to King's Cross next, and being the Harry Potter fan I am, I got my picture taken at Platform 9 3/4. :)

Off to Hogwarts
The shop around the corner
 Luckily the sun was still out so we made our way to Hampstead and visited Hampstead Heath. I met some of Angela's really nice friends too.

Hampstead Heath

For our pre-show dinner we had some crêpes from La Creperie de Hampstead. We just decided to try it after seeing the booth and they turned out to be really really good!


From Hampstead we were going to watch our show. In the tube station, Ange and I got split up! The doors closed right after she got on the train, and from the window she was trying to tell me what station to get off on. At first I didn't get the name of station I was supposed to get off on (all I heard was "...road"), but I got on the next train with her friends and we were able to figure out where to go. They brought me to Tottenham Court Road, and when we got overground we were able to find Ange.

For my last night we watched Matilda (which my mom has been raving about since she saw it in November). The guy at the ticket booth even upgraded us to nearer seats!


The show was amazing. The productions numbers and choreography were fantastic, and the child actors just so impressive!


That's it for the UK leg of my trip. Now I'm off to South America!

Comments