Day 30 (Part 2): Honduras v. Ecuador

For my last live match for this World Cup, I watched Honduras v. Ecuador in the Arena da Baixada in Curitiba. It was my first night game too; it was pretty cold, but still nice weather.




The teams warming up


The cups they give out when you buy drinks at the stadium. They don't allow bottles in the seating area, so you have to transfer your drink to the cup. Each glass has the match date, venue, and names of the teams playing.



A little after kick-off. Sat beside a nice American who offered to take my picture.




It was a pretty exciting game. I usually cheer for whatever team the people around me are cheering for too. Haha. My section was full of very passionate Ecuadorians.





Video of Ecuador's second goal below:


The match ended Honduras 1 - 2 Ecuador. Another fun night at the stadium!

Comments